BetVisa Responsible Gambling
BetVisa supports responsible gaming and guarantees that our gaming services adhere to industry standards, offering a fair and secure gaming environment that guards players from unfavorable gambling outcomes.
We think that, within certain bounds, gambling should be a fun activity and a satisfying kind of entertainment. So be responsible when you bet so that nothing should prevent you from having fun with BetVisa.
Responsible Gambling Advice
Gambling is and should only be used for amusement. Here are some recommendations to guard you against the bad effects of gambling:
- Never consider gambling a means of making money;
- Gamble only with funds that you can afford to lose;
- Never try to recover your losses;
- Set a budget cap;
- Avoid gambling while you’re sad or angry;
- Gambling should not be your exclusive activity;
- Drink in moderation because gambling and alcohol don’t mix well.
Warning Signs of Gambling Addiction
The following are possible signs of a gambling problem:
- restlessness when attempting to stop gambling;
- making preparations to gamble and frequently thinking about it;
- gambling over your means, either financially or in terms of time;
- gambling more while attempting to recover lost funds;
- lying to family members or other people to conceal how much you gamble;
- losing out on opportunities for career, school, or crucial relationships as a result of gambling;
- gambling as a way to deal with personal issues or to alleviate helplessness, sadness, shame, or loneliness;
- neglecting obligations to family, friends, and/or the home because of gambling;
- continual failure to curtail, regulate, or halt gambling;
- to feel the thrill, one must wager with increasing sums of money;
- obtaining funds for gambling through borrowing, selling, or engaging in crime or fraud;
- asking for help from others to get out of debt after losing money gambling;
- debt accumulation, unpaid payments, or other financial difficulties as a result of gaming;
- suicidal thoughts brought on by the detrimental impacts of gambling addiction;
- arguing about money and gambling with friends or family;
- extreme highs from winning at gambling and extreme lows from losing at gambling again after suffering a loss.
Gambling issue Self-Assessment
Please select “Yes” or “No” to the following questions depending on how much of a gambling addiction you have:
- Have you ever missed work or class because of gambling?
- Has gambling had a detrimental impact on your life?
- When you win in gambling, have you ever felt bad?
- Have you ever broken the law to obtain funds for gambling?
- Have you ever made an effort to stop gambling but failed?
- Have you ever exaggerated your gambling or loss totals?
- Have you lost friends because of gambling? Has it made you less productive at work?
- Have your debts from gambling forced you to take out loans to pay them off?
- Have you ever sold anything to fund your gambling?
- Do you squander all your money away?
- Have you ever taken out a loan to fund your gambling?
- Have you ever thought about killing yourself or taking your own life as a result of your gambling?
- Did you believe that after losing, you had to come back as soon as possible to make up the losses?
- Did gambling make you less ambitious or effective?
- Do you prioritize gambling over the welfare of your family or yourself?
The more “Yes” answers you provide to the aforementioned questions, the more likely it is that you have a significant gambling problem. Use the channels listed below to request assistance and guidance.
Contact us right away for support if you have any concerns about your gaming habits. Contact the following websites for objective, nonjudgmental advice:
Keeping Children From Gambling
Anyone under the age of 18 is not permitted to open an account or participate in games at BetVisa. Underage users are prevented from visiting and registering on our website by our verification process. All prizes and deposits will be refunded if a player’s age is given in a false, misleading, or deceptive manner.
We advise using parental controls to limit your children’s access to the internet if you share gadgets with them. These websites could be useful:
Limiting Minors’ Access
We suggest parents to take the following security measures to further prevent children from accessing our website:
- Block online gambling sites using kid safety software.
- If you are logged into our website, never leave your computer unattended.
- Don’t provide youngsters your bank account information.
- Don’t leave the login screen’s “save password” option turned on.
- On family computers, create separate profiles for minors.